Practice Yoga at Home
Nothing can replace an in-person, studio yoga class experience. But sometimes whether it’s because of time, finances, or other personal reasons we need to practice yoga at home. And having an at home yoga practice is one of the BEST investments you can make in yourself. That’s why I am recommending Beachbody’s 3 Week Yoga Retreat to all of my beginner yoga clients. You NEED this in your life!
What is 3 Week Yoga Retreat?
• Designed for yoga beginners and those who always wanted to try yoga, but were intimidated or didn’t know where to start.
• You’ll learn the basics in 21 classes, one per day for 3 weeks. Each one is 30 minutes or less, taught by one of four Yoga Experts.
• There are no candles, no chanting, no OMs. Just incredible, simple classes with no distractions, guided with precise detail.
Who is the 3 Week Yoga Retreat for?
• Yoga beginners.
• Anyone who always wanted to try yoga but didn’t know where to start.
• People who are looking to complement their current fitness programs and improve flexibility, reduce stress, and achieve better balance in their life overall.
• People who want to build a proper yoga foundation so they can feel confident in any yoga class.
Why Should I do the 3 Week Yoga Retreat?
• Learn yoga from square one, step-by-step, move-by-move.
• Nothing new-agey, nothing to be intimidated by, and no judgment.
• This is a perfectly crafted 3-week program that gives you total immersion and understanding of the fundamentals of yoga, resulting in a solid yoga foundation.
• Each class is taught by one of four Yoga Experts who have many years’ experience.
Are the videos taught by Ashley of 2B Yoga?
Unfortunately, no. I’m working on developing my own videos for beginners and intermediate yogis. But in the mean time, I believe that the 3 Week Yoga Retreat is the PERFECT way for a beginner to start. I fully trust this program and I wouldn’t recommend anything that I thought wasn’t good. But you will have me for support, coaching, and guidance.
How much is it?
It depends on which option you choose and there are 3 Options:
3 month Membership ($39), 6 Month Membership($59), or 1 Year Membership ($99—best value). And you can try risk free for 14 days! (to get the free option, choose 3 month membership)
• A membership to Beachbody® On Demand which includes not just the 3 Week Yoga Retreat, but also hundreds of other fitness and nutrition programs (Program DVDs are also available for purchase)
Beginner Basics Videos
plus the Pose Tracker
Availability on Roku, Firestick, ipad, phone, tablet, desktop, Chromecast
Benefits of Yoga, an At Home Yoga Practice, and the 3 Week Yoga Retreat
better muscle tone
better posture and balance
lower stress levels
boost to your sex life
– all in only 3 weeks!!!
How is the Program is Laid Out?
There are 21 unique workouts in the 3 Week Yoga Retreat. Each week has a different theme and a new Yoga trainer.
Week 1: Foundation Week
Week 2: Expansion Week
Week 3: Progression Week
Here is an overview of what the schedule looks like:
Monday: Core (30 minutes)
Tuesday: Stretch (30 minutes)
Wednesday: Balance (30 minutes)
Thursday: Flow (30 minutes)
Friday: Flow-On-The-Go (20 minutes)
Saturday: Relax (25 minutes)
Sunday: AM * PM * ABS (Pick one or do all – 10 minutes each)
What will I need?
A Yoga Mat
Yoga Blocks (optional)
Yoga Strap (optional)
Will the 3 Week Yoga Retreat help you lose weight?
It is possible to get weight-loss results with the 3 week yoga retreat but weight-loss is best achieved by reducing calorie intake. 3 Week Yoga Retreat offers a meal plan which incorporates simple and healthy recipes. Weight loss is not a gaurantee.
What if I’m Intermediate to Advanced?
If you consider yourself to be well past the beginner stages of yoga then the 3 Week Yoga Retreat is going to bore you to death!!! BUT, there’s another option for you! Beachbody on Demand has something called Yoga Studio with tons of Intermediate to Advanced options. These are the exact yoga practices that I do at home. The yoga flows range from 10 minutes to 90 minutes. My personal favorites are Cardio & Flow and Sculpt. The pricing options are the same.